1 cup Blueberries (for ice cubes)
2 cups Arktika Vodka
3/4 cup Blueberry Lavender simple syrup
4 ounces Lime Juice
Fresh lavender for garnish
1. Divide the cup of blueberries between two ice cube trays and fill with water. Freeze completely or spread blueberries evenly on a sheet tray and freeze until solid.
2. In a glass pitcher combine vodka, simple syrup, lime juice and club soda. Add 5 ice cubes and remaining ice cubes to glasses
3. Pour mixture into glasses and serve with a sprig of lavender
INGREDIENTS (for blueberry lavender simple syrup)
1 cup Water
1 Cup Sugar
1 Cup Blueberries
4 Lavender sprigs (or 1 1/2tsp dried food-grade lavender buds)
1. Combine the 3 ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil to dissolve the sugar
2. Reduce heat to a low simmer and add 4 lavender sprigs (or dried sprigs) and keep on low heat for 10mins. Strain pressing the blueberries to get all the juices.